Not Found What You're Looking For?

Try using our advanced gift finder, designed to help you find the perfect gift

Try it Now
Free UK Mainland Delivery*
Daily skin care regimes 'help fight ageing'
Published on 14/11/2012

Just 30 per cent of the ageing process is based on genetics, while the remaining 70 per cent lies in the control of the individual.

This is according to skin therapist and founder of Uandyourskin.co.uk Louise Thomas-Minns, who explained how adopting a "good daily skin care regime" can help to keep people looking youthful for longer.

Ladies may be inspired to invest in pamper hampers packed with organic beauty products after hearing how a proactive approach is important.

When it comes to avoiding wrinkles, Ms Thomas-Minns said: "Having monthly bespoke facials and drinking lots of Matcha green tea, eating lots of fish and vegetables and taking exercise at least three times a week, particularly yoga, will all help to keep them at bay."

Meanwhile, TV stylist and former presenter of 10 Years Younger Nicky Hambleton-Jones explained how the key to looking and feeling good throughout winter is to keep up with healthy eating regimes that are usually followed throughout the summer months.

Here's Your Discount Code!

Copy the code below and enter it during checkout to claim your discount, or click the button below to apply to your current order:

Not to be used in conjunction with other offers and discounts.


Rolls Royce